• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 2009 Shelby GT500

spdpilot

Congrats on the new ride!

You will like it for sure. Just be prepared to get noticed. The attention they draw is the only down side (IMO). I still have people in front of me pull to side of the road and take pictures as I drive by. And you will be asked a million questions.

Drive it! Thats what we do. Enjoy it now. Who knows how they will hold value. I remember when I bought my 94 Cobra and people freaked out when they heard I had it as a daily driver...even in the snow. One guy I knew had his car shrink wrapped in his garage and stored at a specific temp. Only 1500 were made. Now look at what they are worth!!!

And look at my Nitemare. 100 made and drive it everyday pickup lumber a lowes.

You got my favorite color!!!

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Yeah, you never know what things will be worth, or you would've bought them when they were cheap.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, I didn't get the 2010.. I couldn't come to the terms of paying 60 Thousand Plus for it... :( really wish I did instead I got a 2009 and saved me 14,000

2009 SHELBY GT500
valdez.jpg

My First Mod
DSC_0031.jpg

My Second Mod :)
DSC_0026.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Nothing wrong with 2009. A GT500 is a GT500, regardless what year it is. The point is, you have one!!! Congrats!!!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Emilio, lose the rear window decal.... The rest looks great and glad to hear you got a better deal....what about the grabber orange one?

Gib

Tommy

so now "Team Shelby" consists of:

WickedStangs
SpdPilot
Lit
MyPetSnake/Cheetah___
PapaTom

who else?

spdpilot

You made the smart choice! I don't care for the 2010 models as much...maybe they will grow on me. I like the old school look.

You will not have any regrets with the 09. I will warn you that they are tough cars to learn to drive compared the the SN95 Platform.

And let the mods begin!! If you have questions, just ask. I have researched the parts to death on my car and can pretty much say what is good or bad.

And you still got my favorite color!!!! Oh...NICE!