• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 2010 Dyno Shootout Pics

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I'll be there next year, aiming to take the N/A trophy.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

boostedmach

:blah::blah::blah:

My Whipple is on its way....

You will not have a chance in history...:rofl:

Whipple vs that POS Kenne Bell :) Battle of the Superchargers stay tune.....

Supersnake Kenne Bell rated at 725 vs WIKD500 09WhippledGT500 rated at undisclosed rwhp :rock:

Looks like Im gonna have to max out my blower to play with the big boys :rock:

02gt

^^^^^ funny thing is your gonna run 20#'s of boost and make 350 to the wheels on dantes tune...

02gt

well case you didn't know, dyno numbers dont mean ****...track times mean every thing....when im done this little 2v will be a little too much for the 4v's around here....

boostedmach

well case you didn't know, dyno numbers dont mean ****...track times mean every thing....when im done this little 2v will be a little too much for the 4v's around here....

Roger that, I agree 100%, but you brung up the number game. I dont really have a HP goal, just a goal of what im doing, and Im going to try and hook what I will make to the ground...that is that.

Takes alot of $$ for heads that flow alot on these mod motors. but it can be done. Should be fun, look forward to racing with ya:rock: