• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 2010 Dyno Shootout Pics

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
You guys are going way into this. I don't think you will ever get an accurate number.

yosemiddysam

Donator
I knew I should have came and sent the GT500's home crying........ Sorry ya'll but we had a friggen blast in the desert. I am sore as hell right now.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
me and aaron were wondering why you didnt go. we talked for about an hour today about ya james. all good of course. great memories

Tommy

ok guys heres the order of awards
Naturally asperated
Gibs's wife in the TB SS 1st place 324 HP
Justin in the Mustang GT 2nd place 306 HP
Tim in the Mustang GT 3rd place 301 HP

Forced Induction
1st place goes to the Prez 533HP 09 SHELBY GT500
2nd place goes to Paul 506 HP 09 SHELBY GT500
3rd place goes to Albert 439 HP 06 ROUSH

Pics soon to come

a certain GT500 is lucky I took the kids to Disneyland and left the Super Snake in the garage :rofl:

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
a certain GT500 is lucky I took the kids to Disneyland and left the Super Snake in the garage :rofl:

:blah::blah::blah:

My Whipple is on its way....

You will not have a chance in history...:rofl:

Whipple vs that POS Kenne Bell :) Battle of the Superchargers stay tune.....

Supersnake Kenne Bell rated at 725 vs WIKD500 09WhippledGT500 rated at undisclosed rwhp :rock:

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
yeah but some people actually race their cars and tommy always has tricks up his sleeve. dont worry he can tow you home once your gt500 blows up. doesnt matter how high your supercharger and kit is rated doesnt mean you will boost it that much i know you will keep it low snce its your DD and wife would ground you if you blew your car up

WoundUpWindsorBoi

Had alot of fun at the Dyno shootout. Hope to see all of you guys more often to share our enthusiasm of mustangs. Even though i couldnt get a full pass on the dyno because of fuel issues i still made 345hp and 350 ft lbs. Cant wait to fix that prob so i can really run it. I had a blast tho and got alot of good info.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Had alot of fun at the Dyno shootout. Hope to see all of you guys more often to share our enthusiasm of mustangs. Even though i couldnt get a full pass on the dyno because of fuel issues i still made 345hp and 350 ft lbs. Cant wait to fix that prob so i can really run it. I had a blast tho and got alot of good info.

I think you are right.. was looking for your sheet...

Tommy

yeah but some people actually race their cars and tommy always has tricks up his sleeve. dont worry he can tow you home once your gt500 blows up. doesnt matter how high your supercharger and kit is rated doesnt mean you will boost it that much i know you will keep it low snce its your DD and wife would ground you if you blew your car up

:lol: :lol:

I'll have the trailer ready ! :rock:

northerncountry

ok guys sorry for the mix up of my #'s but any who it was a fantastic time all the cars, food and of course the return of Fighting Sailors Shelby was the cherry on top of the cake!!! can't wait for the next on allready.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Wish I could have made it guys and gals. Nice pics looks like you had fun. The only thing I seen was there was a error in the post about winners. I wasnt there or anything but you mean to tell me another chevy took first in N/A?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Wish I could have made it guys and gals. Nice pics looks like you had fun. The only thing I seen was there was a error in the post about winners. I wasnt there or anything but you mean to tell me another chevy took first in N/A?

Yep displacement is a bitch......

There was a Ford that put down higher numbers early in the day. They left and didnt leave their numbers or anything though.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
haha thats funny. im just poking fun. but you guys are lucky i wasnt there :) red sled