• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WIKD500 vs yosemiddysam (CALL OUT)

Misled20

Oh I see how it is. I call out Emilio at last months meeting GT vs GT500 NA vs SC.
but I'll just have to get in line.. lol

Yose, I'm routing for you but i'm gonna go with the fellow S197 on this one

spdpilot

And your key words are "WITH THE RIGHT DRIVER"..... I think James has the advantage on drivers......at least from what I have seen....and I know you are gonna respond with about back in the day......BLAH BLAH BLAH..... well I havent seen you run recently but James is clutch on the strip....

Gib

Believe me, I have seen Emilio race his Shelby in Fontana, with crappy tires no less and let me assure you, he can drive it! I have no doubt that if the car is up to it, he can make her run to it's full potential.

spdpilot

Oh I see how it is. I call out Emilio at last months meeting GT vs GT500 NA vs SC.
but I'll just have to get in line.. lol

Yose, I'm routing for you but i'm gonna go with the fellow S197 on this one

And you could also ask Chuck Norris for a fight. :lol:

You have to work your way up the food chain.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Believe me, I have seen Emilio race his Shelby in Fontana, with crappy tires no less and let me assure you, he can drive it! I have no doubt that if the car is up to it, he can make her run to it's full potential.

My goodness! Do you spit or swallow? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
LOL emilio needs a whole new blower upgrade to be competitive lol. i still got the lil stock unported eaton, lol i cant stop laughing out loud........im about to pee myself....lol

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
LOL emilio needs a whole new blower upgrade to be competitive lol. i still got the lil stock unported eaton, lol i cant stop laughing out loud........im about to pee myself....lol

My blower upgrade is not to beat you guys, cause I can do it now... The upgrade is to get my 10.9 at Fontana...

yosemiddysam

Donator
me neither.........He wont be laughing ..........even more so if we do this on a street some where in Mexico!!!!!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I cant wait to get back and see these two go at it lol. I have a race of my own against a guy on the ship with a G35. I say you guys post the grudge match on U tube. That way the world can see the results. GT400 and my race is still on there from W.S VS the world