• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wikedcobra312 is a weirdo

Windveil Blues

OLD FART
Damn, Henry... I am really sorry you had to sell your car. Any Stang plans in the future?

Jim
wikedcobra312 said:
well guys just sold the car, it was soo sad to hear her beautiful exhaust tone drive off

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I have a family car and a Stang.

You can do it. You will get through....you will. Anytime you need to cry on a shoulder after letting yopur baby go just let me know......LOL

Gib.

wikedcobra312

thanks gibs, how does this afternoon sound lol, atleast i sold it to a cool guy, his name is cody and said that he wants to be apart of wickedstangs, after i buy a sedan i will go cobra hunting, it might take a while though because i only want a mystic, maybe i will get mr.freshes when he comes back from iraq, he a has a mystic vert.

Windveil Blues

OLD FART
Man, I am SOOOooo glad we are past the 'family car' stage. Our oldest daughter has her own car (which she hasn't wrecked in over a WHOLE YEAR!!!), and we just picked up a very clean '01 ZX2 for our soon-to-be 16 year-old. Now mama is making serious noises about getting her own Stang and dumping the SUV! Does it get any better?? LOL... c'mon retirement!

Hang in there, Henry... we are with you, and you WILL get through this with your buds.

Jim

W

wickedstangs

what age is that? My kids are 2 and I am trying to get reid of my family car and get another Mustang...

Windveil Blues

OLD FART
I was 45 when I bought the '06, and 18 when I bought the Cobra II. I hope that's too much of a downer for you... LOL

Jim

PS Geeeez... I will be 47 in January. Maybe I should sell the Mustang and get a Hoveround.
wickedstangs said:
what age is that? My kids are 2 and I am trying to get reid of my family car and get another Mustang...

W

wickedstangs

Actually that just makes me happy.. I am not that age yet, :)

wikedcobra312

wickedstangs said:
Actually that just makes me happy.. I am not that age yet, :)
yeah, emilio's passed that age along time ago, hes almost 70 lol. he just looks young because he uses good facial moisturizer

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
DSC05043.jpg

DSC05047.jpg

DSC05053.jpg

DSC05054.jpg

DSC05059.jpg

DSC05060.jpg

DSC05062.jpg

DSC05067.jpg

DSC05069.jpg

DSC05071.jpg

DSC05072.jpg

DSC05073.jpg

DSC04087.jpg

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yeah I will whip something up also. I will include the BMC info for you on it. Then you can use One here and one there.Any special requests for things in the pic?

Gib

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i really appreciate it! well her name is Ana Maria and my fav colors is black and white thats all i have. your doing me a favor im really greatful

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I will work on it tonight and maybe get it done.

If not it will be up tommorrow afternoon.

Gib