• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wikedcobra312 is a weirdo

wikedcobra312

okay emilio is not 70, hes 65 lol, i do need a hobby i miss my stang, i didnt even have to sell it, i just took back my sedan from my dad, you guys will see it tomorrow, ohhh well, more of a reason to buy a terminator

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
VP here you go. I can do better but this is a quick job let me know what you think.

VP96COBRA.jpg

Sigs by GIB

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i think that is SICK AS HELL!!!!!! bets one i have seen yet done for me!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Emilio send me the pics of Phils ride I will make something out of them.

Phil, when they put my new rear on and I get the original back.....it is still in good shape(just has a few scrapes). Figure that could save you a little bit on your repairs.

Let me know if you want to get it from me or not I am listing it online.
Gib

W

wickedstangs

they are posted in the Event Photo section under that Car Event at North Island

W

wickedstangs

wikedcobra312 said:
i might not be cobraless for long, i have a deal in the works as we speak...ohhh yeahhhhh

Good Luck...Hope you get one soon..

wikedcobra312

man, im going to look at a couple this week, sooo hopefully within the month, i love navyfcu, soo easy to get approved and you can do it online too, lol

wikedcobra312

03-04 cobra update

well i found one that i like, it is a black coupe, right now me and the guy are counter offering eachother on prices, i want it for 21k, but he wants 24k, sooo i will work him slowly, its a black coupe with aftermarket rims and only 25k on the odo. sooo i will keep you guys updated on the battle, lol...i know i can win this one, i always doo, thats how i always get miraculous deals, maybe i should just show up with 21k in cash...lol