• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Sea-Tac Meet and Greet @ Sonics.

Mustang owners and enthusiasts,

Wicked Stangs newest upstart chapter in the Puget Sound region invites you out to a meet and greet to get to know you and also for you to get to know a little about Wicked Stangs. Also to promote txmach302's American muscle cruise this Saturday the 9th with more details on meeting up with our sister chapters and future planned events. I hope to see all you guests on the sight in the area lurking out there to come on out and enjoy fellow Mustang lovers talk cars, and experiences.
the meeting place is as follows:

Sonic Drive-In Parking Lot @ 6:45 PM Thursday 07 April 2011
5114 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA. 98406

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I will be in Kuwait waiting for good pics and a good turnout... Good Luck everyone....

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
going to try to get all 3 out but maybe depends on weather if I bring the black Stallion or my t-top car

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Doubt i'll make this. Im making a trek to oregon friday-sunday and have to get ready thursday.

That's ok Dusten sure you'll be there in spirit.

Break.................

Phil what are you gonna do use remote control for the third car, or you found a stangless driver?!!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I might find a driver. Not sure what time he gets out of work. We have to see though cause we promised kids we take them to movies.
We might just take them friday night or see if the wife wants to stay home and take them not sure what the plan is yet

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Thanks Soji, it's tough getting a schedule after deployment. I spent 2 days getting my truck together, had family in town all weekend, started work on my motorcycle this week and am leaving town again this weekend

txmach302

sorry i just read this and the wife isn't home and i'm home with the kids sorry guys can't make it and didn't catch this quicker

ASh

Tx need some info.
At the meeting today we discussed the cruise
There are some unknowns about the cruise. how long is it you said you are spending the night is it far? how many miles etc.........need more info on the meeting spot. what freeway is that exit on?

V6PowerMaster

WS Sea-Tac
Donator
I am interested in the cruise i will need more info on it as well please. Also need to talk to someone about WS decals