• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WS Sea-Tac Meet and Greet @ Sonics.

txmach302

its only like a 2 to 3 hour drive, we are stayin the night cuz we are wanting to have some family time. not cuz its that far away,

here is the place or parkin area we are going to be meeting at

discount tire
5490 E Martin Way
Lacey, WA 98516
ASh

txmach302

5490 Martin Way E, Lacey, WA 98516-6315 United States
47.049356, -122.811822

route_start.png
1. Start out going WEST on MARTIN WAY E.
0.4 mi
2. Merge onto I-5 S via the ramp on the LEFT toward PORTLAND.
  • If you reach COLLEGE ST SE you've gone about 0.1 miles too far

4.5 mi
3. Merge onto US-101 N via EXIT 104 toward ABERDEEN/PORT ANGELES.
5.9 mi
4. Take WA-8 W toward MONTESANO/ABERDEEN.
21.0 mi
5. WA-8 W becomes US-12 W.
20.7 mi
6. US-12 W becomes US-101 N/E WISHKAH ST.
0.6 mi
7. Turn RIGHT onto US-101 N/S ALDER ST. Continue to follow US-101 N.
  • US-101 N is just past S MICHIGAN ST

3.1 mi
8. Turn RIGHT onto LEVEE ST/US-101 N. Continue to follow US-101 N.
  • US-101 N is 0.1 miles past 15TH ST

0.1 mi
9. Turn LEFT onto EMERSON AVE/EMERSON ST/WA-109 W. Continue to follow WA-109 W.
  • WA-109 W is just past 5TH ST

16.1 mi
10. Turn LEFT onto WA-115.
  • WA-115 is 0.2 miles past HALE AVE

2.3 mi
turn_left.png
11. Turn LEFT onto POINT BROWN AVE NE.
  • POINT BROWN AVE NE is just past OYEHUT RD

2.3 mi
turn_left.png
12. Turn LEFT onto OCEAN LAKE WAY NE.
  • OCEAN LAKE WAY NE is 0.1 miles past CLOVER CREEK AVE NW

0.2 mi
turn_right.png
13. Take the 1st RIGHT onto CANAL DR SE.
  • If you reach OCTOPUS AVE NE you've gone a little too far

0.8 mi
turn_left.png
14. Turn LEFT onto LOTLOH ST SE.
  • LOTLOH ST SE is just past QUINAULT AVE SE

Zoom to this StepAvoid this Step 0.06 mi
route_end.png
Welcome to OCEAN SHORES, WA.

ASh

txmach302

Tx need some info.
At the meeting today we discussed the cruise
There are some unknowns about the cruise. how long is it you said you are spending the night is it far? how many miles etc.........need more info on the meeting spot. what freeway is that exit on?

the highway is I-5 off of exit 109, once you take the exit, you will make a left at the light, keep going almost a mile you will look to your left and see a threater, discount tire and other stores, make a left in there and you will be good to go

ASh

I am interested in the cruise i will need more info on it as well please. Also need to talk to someone about WS decals

V6 PM I got you covered. Send me a PM I need some Info from you and I have info I need to pass on to you for your WS Sea-Tac knowledge as per Thursdays meeting to get you up to speed.

BassMaster5000

Donator
Good seein yall out there.. There might night have been a lot of stallions that got let out, but it was still a good time.. Now I'm ready for this cruise tomorrow.

Good seein yall out there.. There might night have been a lot of stallions that got let out, but it was still a good time.. Now I'm ready for this cruise tomorrow.

:BigGrin: Thanks to all that were able to make it out and I hope to see many more next month and at Wicked Wednesday next week. I know money is tight now for Gov employees but Maybe Starbuck is a good cost effective Wicked Wednesday meeting spot. I'll post the official thread later on tonight when not on the Govt's dime?:)()

its only like a 2 to 3 hour drive, we are stayin the night cuz we are wanting to have some family time. not cuz its that far away,

here is the place or parkin area we are going to be meeting at

discount tire
5490 E Martin Way
Lacey, WA 98516
ASh

Thanks Ash and since i will see you on the cruise i'll get you up to speed on the meeting minutes then brother.

Well our next get together is Starbucks Wicked Wednesday, but the next official Monthly Meeting will be o4MAY2011 @ 6:30 pm location TBD.

txmach302

i will for sure try to be there, and the time is 0630 (6:30 AM) lol just want to make sure i got that time right

ASh