• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

***Construction in progress***

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
The viper t56 has a .5 od ratio, so the 4.10s wouldnt suck. A k memeber is a pretty easy install if youve got the shop space.
on the 28th dropping it off at the shop for engine refresh w/ forged rotating assembly, upgrade cams, and potentially long tube headers. well see how for the funds go once they open her up.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
starting tomorrow and every day until its towed to Dante's going to clay bar and 4 step/coat wax 2 body panels a day. How much are windshields? I will probably want to replace it. Also should I keep no AC or get it back? Didn;t have it for 2 years before I sold her?

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
starting tomorrow and every day until its towed to Dante's going to clay bar and 4 step/coat wax 2 body panels a day. How much are windshields? I will probably want to replace it. Also should I keep no AC or get it back? Didn;t have it for 2 years before I sold her?
Air Conditioning is wonderful; but a power grabber.

If you decide to put A/C back in the car, use the condenser from a 1998 Cobra; vents are larger and allows better cooling to the radiator.

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
If you are going to be cruising around with the family I'd put it back on, all the more reason for a blower to make up for the loss

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
Won't be cruising with fam since no back seat. I guess I will stay with no AC for now. I do however have a dilemma..... my front tires are in but the Michellin PSS 295x18 are backordered/out of stock until end of may beginning of june. So am looking to borrow some rears for dyno pulls and tuning or some cheap 295 to throw on there until the tires get in. radiator and hoses are supposed to be in this week. Thursday morning she is getting towed to Dantes.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
We have a set of original 98 cobra wheels with tires you can borrow, they are only 17x8 but for dyno pulls and tuning they should work.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
thanks! I will ask dante what the plan is tomorrow when she gets dropped off. Depending on how fast he works might not even need them if he takes over 4 weeks (hope he doesn't)

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Tell me how the mishimoto radiator works, I've been curious about those

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
Tell me how the mishimoto radiator works, I've been curious about those
will do, had high reviews on a couple forums and sites. Most said the same thing that they areas good as if not better than the fuildyne, especially the warranty. Fluidyne is made in USA and cost about 100-150 more.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Won't be cruising with fam since no back seat. I guess I will stay with no AC for now. I do however have a dilemma..... my front tires are in but the Michellin PSS 295x18 are backordered/out of stock until end of may beginning of june. So am looking to borrow some rears for dyno pulls and tuning or some cheap 295 to throw on there until the tires get in. radiator and hoses are supposed to be in this week. Thursday morning she is getting towed to Dantes.
For the Dyno pulls, leave the old tires on...the Dyno tears up tires.