• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

***Construction in progress***

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
pulled the trigger today on Kooks full length headers and a x pipe. I wasn't sure if I still had EGR in or if I had removed so I had to call dante to take a quick look. I aso told him I have decided to set up for a stout/reliable NA and if i decide for a power adder later well make the changes needed. Goal is to have mid 300's NA hopefully closer to 4oo but I havent even asked Dante/nor know if this is possible but hope with refreshed and upgraded internals plus throttle body, full length headers, cams, and tune that will have some good numbers. Depending on the numbers and the feel of the car once i have driven it a bit might jump back up to 4.10 gears or higher but we shall see. I think I will gain time by the tires, suspension, and lighter car.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
full length headers and off road x pipe had to be sent to a friend in Florida. Then to here since company wouldnt ship directly to cali. Stopped by dantes today, hasnt started on the car yet due to current project he is working on TT camaro.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Dropped by the shop today and the cobra is resting safely in the yard. Dante is swamped and looking for help. Any mechanics out there looking for work????

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i would gladly help on the weekends or evenings but my level of knowledge I dont think would help the process

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
What is the status of the car?
literally in the same spot where we dropped it off and then pushed it to on the 28th of april....I have gone there every friday except for today for last 4 weeks. Only thing I don't like besides the camaro he has been working on other cars that weren't there before. His budget for parts and labor is 6500 was higher until full length headers n mid pipe lol. I have offered everytime to help around the shop, clean, general maintenance what ever needed. Today there was a guy in there helping (could tell he was a junior guy in the military from clothes and hair) I talked to him outside and he said him and a couple guys help out on the weekends with him. I know dante needs a full time hands on dude.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
Well the good news on him having not started on the stang is the rear tires are still on nation wide back order......