• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

rkarrow

Screamin' Demon Terminator
Hi All,

I recently bought my first Stang, Terry Schroeder's Screamin' Demon Terminator (2004 Cobra) and it's certainly not a disappointment.

My wife, Andrea, and I are planning on going on our first cruise, Dec 29th - Temecula Wine Cruise. We're looking forward to meeting everyone and taking part in the Wicked Stangs activities.

Screamin Demon 1.jpgScreamin Demon 7.jpg Screamin Demon 4.jpgScreamin Demon 6.jpg

Ford1288

Donator
WOW, gorgeous terminator. Glad you take it out and enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rkarrow

Screamin' Demon Terminator
WOW, gorgeous terminator. Glad you take it out and enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry, the previous owner, liked to drive it too. He had it for 8 years and put 65K miles on the car. It's my understanding that Terry liked to build the cars and racing was secondary. He showed the car 7 times during 2006-2007 and took first place every time. The trophies went with the car. I doubt if I'll put many miles on it though. More at first because it's my new toy.

cariacou

Hi All, I'm new here but you'll find me in many other mustang forums under the same username.

looking forward to come to the track and meet you guys

Saluki2003

I posted on the main thread as well. I met a few of you last night. I've got the black 2008 GT.

I will hopefully be adding CAI, Tune, exhaust and lowering her soon.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to WickedStangs San Diego Chapter. Keep an eye on the calendar and event section to see what we have going next.
This Thursday, we are having a get together at Eastlake Tavern and Bowl. Info is on the event section.