• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey guys Im new here too. My names David I got a 12 silver V6 that I've already started modding. Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting into the mustang scene here in sd.

Welcome David. Post up some pictures when you can. What mod have you done so far? Hope to see you at our events.

Davestang12

Hey guys snapped a couple quick pics on my phone today in the garage, will put up better pics when I get a chance. I've had my stang for a little while so it looks like stock from outside its a 2012...but I got a JLT CAI & TB spacer, Magnaflow competition catback, SR Strut tower brace, FR 4.10 gears, AM Bama SF3/X3 tuned, and a few small interior mods. I also have some black stripes I need to put on and am hoping to get some black rims from AM when I got the money, also maybe some shorty headers when available and an X pipe.20120515_174221.jpg20120515_174203.jpg

Blink43va

Hey guys!

New here, thought I'd drop in. My name is Garrett. Just got out of the Army. I was stationed at Ft. Stewart for 4 years (with a year break in Iraq... lol). Anyways, been looking for a cool Mustang club in SD. This seems to be one of them!

Take Care!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Garrett, welcome to Wicked Stangs. We have our monthly meeting this Wednesday at Kearny Pearson Ford. We meet up at the service area at 6pm and the meeting starts at 6:30pm in the conference room. Hope you can make it.

got2begucci

VA Chapter President
Donator
Hey all,

I'm Derek. I own a 2005 Mustang GT "ABADDON" So far little by little making more additions to the ride and pretty happy with where its going. I hope to see all of you at future events and become an official "Wicked Stang".

How we met: At the Q Race Legal.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Derek, good meeting you and your wife last night at Qualcomm. Get some pictures up of that beast of your's, very nice looking car, killer looking interior. Nothing like red seats. Forgot to tell you last night, check out the calendar for next Friday. Going to be in El Cajon for Trunk or Treat. We have a reserved spot on one of the streets. Dress your car out for Halloween (or not) and come out and hand out candies to the kiddies for Halloween. We will be there between 4:30-5:00. Its on the calendar.

got2begucci

VA Chapter President
Donator
A few photos.

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 166
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 154
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 164

Bob Norton

Bobbo's GT
Welcome to Wicked Stangs Mustang Club and Forum

Make sure to tell a little bit about yourself and how did you hear about Wicked Stangs. Hope you enjoy your stay make sure to check back often as our site is updated daily.. With Events and Shows.
Hey guys I just recently got a 2010 GT and love it so I wanted to check out your club to meet more guys with the same. My wife is in the Navy so so I live in Murphy Canyon and remember seeing the gatherings of all the cars and want to get in the mix of days like that. My wife and I are looking forward to meeting new people.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome Bob, to Wicked Stangs! We have our monthly meeting this Wednesday, 11/7, at Kearny Pearson Ford. We will be there at 6pm, meeting starts at 6:30pm. We would love to meet you and your wife. The meeting info is in our calendar under the "Events" tab. Hope you can make it.

619ponyMan

Hey whats up guys Im Julian and I am new to the Ford world. I just bought myself a 2013 Mustang GT manual :) I am looking to do some minor mods nothing too crazy. Custom tune, CAI and exhaust in the future.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey whats up guys Im Julian and I am new to the Ford world. I just bought myself a 2013 Mustang GT manual :) I am looking to do some minor mods nothing too crazy. Custom tune, CAI and exhaust in the future.

Welcome Julian. We hope to see you out at some of our events here in San Diego. Post some pictures up of your new pony.