• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

comSD

Here are some pictures of shootings I've done so far:

mbsl500001cb3.jpg

mbsl500007hb0.jpg

img6589mz2.jpg

evo9k01ei1.jpg

So, if you know any good places here (I'd be very interested on spots to take pictures near the ocean or in old industry buildings) please let me know. We could arrange some pictures.

W

wickedstangs

wow those are awesome you take nice pics. What camera are you using?

comSD

Thank you all, I appreciate that. I'm using a Canon EOS 350 DSLR, but the pictures are edited in Photoshop as well.

Here are two more of the M3 E36:

img5965tg6.jpg

img5992pr7.jpg

W

wickedstangs

very nice I just picked up a Nikon D40 DSLR Im still messing around with it Here are some I took..

GMNTMARE

Lets get together and have a Wicked Stangs Photo Shoot

comSD

Cool! It takes some time to get used to it, there are dozens of different settings and functions. Took me months until I figured it out, and I'm still learning!

Sure, I'd like to get together and take some pictures! Also, I've never seen a Cobra close yet (remember, I'm from Switzerland, I hardly see Mustangs over there anyway). Any idea for a good location?

W

wickedstangs

lots in Otay Lakes here's one of the background used a cheap camera...
2966.jpg

Stanger98

Hi guys! My name's Brett, I live in Escondido, Ca. I'm new here but not to mustang forums. I own a 1998 Ford Mustang V6 Coupe and I've had my 'stang for nearly 7 months and I LOVE it. I used to own an '86 camaro but the motor blew due to the owner lying to me about it....but, that's in the past and I'm in love with my 'stang!

So far my mods are a Cold Air Intake from Tunable Induction, a Custom True Dual Exhaust w/ Pypes Violator Mufflers, Billet interior, and fuzzy dice (they add 20HP LOL)

I'm coming from the site www.allfordmustangs.com which is a great site for everything, they're really great people over there, and I'm hoping it's the same here! Hopefully I get to meet some of you in the future at the Carlsbad meets that you have!

stanger1.jpg