• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hey I talked to you last night at the Q. I saw you out at JBA today too. Welcome. Check the events section for the upcoming events.

Gib

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Welcome to site mystic. glad you made it to website. I was the one who was racing and parked next to gibs..I had the window banner WICKEDSTANGS

Gibs thought you where sticking with MAC? You getting some headers? Going to buy my charge deletes on payday

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yeah man I got the entire setup all the way back and upper and lower billet grills today.

No not really I went out there because some of the guys on the classics site were doing a dyno day there today. They were gone before I got there. I was only there for a few minutes.

Gib

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
You got Full JBA exhaust? I didnt notice diffrent tone in your exhaust last night. I am confused. Did you go with mac? So you bought headers, X-pipes and axcel backs?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
NOTE: Key words below.......
Gibs07GTcpe said:
No not really I went out there because some of the guys on the classics site were doing a dyno day there today.

I am definately going with MAC.

Gib

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Usually we meet at the IN N OUT in Mission Valley. What day depends on if there is anything going on. Recently we have had a few of the normal participating members deploy or leave the area for awhile so we have not had great attendance since. Usually we try to meet up at Racelegal events....parking near the finish line.

Gib

fighterstang

Hey guys whats up? I am new here just stoppin in and saying hello. I have 2 stangs and love them to death. a 98 Cobra and 87 GT. I also am into photography, have a huge set up and love to take pictures. I also have a decal machine, and program that I can cut stickers, and vinyl decals for cars on. I can do any picture or saying or any aftermarket decal you could imagine. Makes life cheap and easy when hookin up a ride. Well hope to get out and see these amazing rides first hand soon.

fighterstang

Nice Photos

Nice photos I am also an amature photographer and have multiple set ups including a beautiful medium format camera that I love to shoot still photos like cars with. I will be posting pics soon but this is my first night so I am not prepared ha ha. Well hope to talk to you guys soon.

CPRstreetmachines

Hello,
I've made some post already but haven't really introduced myself. My name is Richard and I am originally from Santee, Ca. I have a 67 mustang that has a blow-thru turbocharged 347 stroker, my wife has her 66 coupe and a 01GT.
I have a shop in Santee called Classic Performance & Repair and the website is www.CPRstreetmachines.com so if anyone gets board and wants to check it out, and everyone is always welcome to stop by and say hello. The front page of the website has a picture of my car if anyone wants to check it out.

I try to go to Qualcolm pretty often to race the mustang so if anyone wants to ever meet up let me know!

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i cant see pic on the front page, but i think i have seen your car run. i heard you might bring that beast out to the ford/chevy shootout when it goes. hope to see it there.

IJCOBRA

Hey SD Stang Bangers!

I've had those Wicked Stangs business cards and flyers randomly stuck all over my car for a few years now so finally decided to check it out.

I'm usually a Corral nut but haven't been on much this last year. Actually I was thinking about selling my Stang (again) but decided against it.

Screw the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8... I'm getting a 427! And a boat! :)

Seriously, I need a good local shop to put together and install a streetable 427 with a tranny that can handle it. Lemme know.

Here's some pics of my ride:

IMG_0311

IMG_0316

IMG_0321

IMGP1375

IMGP1376

IMGP1377

IMGP1383

IMGP1386

IMGP1390

IJCOBRA

This site is weird I can't figure out how to upload my own avatar or edit my post. Here's the working links:

ie82v4

kmts5q

utw67o

qwvdsg

2rwncg

d0r01b

9k9ds1

9unkjp

t6v3bd

a9t464

6f0y8f

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Beautiful Vert. Nice and clean!!!!! I can see why you attracted so many cards and flyers.

Welcome to Wicked Stang!

Renegade

Welcome IJCOBRA, very clean fox vert...... wow guys i never checked out this thread before... there are a lot of old member that are banned before my time