• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
New From San Diego

Name is Jack.

Cars are in the Sig.

I found the link to this site on the Mustang Club of San Diego's website.

I will post pics of the cars as soon as I can.

W

wickedstangs

HisPony said:
Name is Jack.

Cars are in the Sig.

Hi Jack and welcome to Wicked Stangs Mustang Club.

LMB07

Hi guys! My name's Fabio I'm new to the Mustang community. 2003 Cobra basic mods hope to upgrade to a KB sometime late next year looking for
650rwhp Just trying to stay ahead of the competition.

Copy%20of%20DSC09021.JPG
Copy%20(2)%20of%20DSC09014.JPG

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Nice car man. what part of San Diego you from? If you check the events section I will be having the UFC fight on 29th at my home off the 15. Your more than welcome to come and meet some of the guys

W

wickedstangs

LMB07 said:
Hi guys! My name's Fabio I'm new to the Mustang community. 2003 Cobra basic mods hope to upgrade to a KB sometime late next year looking for
650rwhp Just trying to stay ahead of the competition.

Copy%20of%20DSC09021.JPG
Copy%20(2)%20of%20DSC09014.JPG

LMB07 very nice looking car.. Again Welcome to Wicked Stangs Mustang Club

LMB07

blackstallion06 said:
Nice car man. what part of San Diego you from? If you check the events section I will be having the UFC fight on 29th at my home off the 15. Your more than welcome to come and meet some of the guys

Thanks, Currently in the Paradise Hills Area

95BEASTstang

What's up everyone?I have been a member for a little while,but I live in the I.E.,I was directed to go to united stangs ,and thier chapter no longer there.So i was hoping to make to some of the S.D. meetings this year.Looking forward to meeting everyone soon .

Oh yeah ,I drive a 95 rio red GT 5speed,w/basic mods.

W

wickedstangs

95BEASTstang said:
What's up everyone?I have been a member for a little while,but I live in the I.E.,I was directed to go to united stangs ,and thier chapter no longer there.So i was hoping to make to some of the S.D. meetings this year.Looking forward to meeting everyone soon .

Oh yeah ,I drive a 95 rio red GT 5speed,w/basic mods.

Welcome back 95Beast hope you enjoy your stay.. Lots of stuff are going to happen next year. Stay tuned :)

usn~stang07

Hey hows every body doing? Im new to the mustang club thing. But i have been wondering about joining 1 out here in san diego but i havent seen 1. I drive a 07 ford mustang V-6, blue with white stripes i just dulled out the exhaust and put a k+n cold air intake on. I have my back all blacked out lights and bumper but i just got pulled over for it the other day and now i have to take them off =( oh well. But i hope to see you guys around. If any body i stationed on the Regan lemme know Later

W

wickedstangs

usn welcome to wicked stangs try to post some pics of your ride. And hope you enjoy yourself. Stop buy and check out our sponsors lots of good deals on parts for your ride..

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
HisPony said:
Name is Jack.

Cars are in the Sig.

Emilio I told you that I emailed the guy from Mustang Club of San Diego to get us added over there right? If not well hey I got us added to their links page.......

Gib

blackstallion06

Donator
USN Stang I put the card on your window. There is another guy that will be loggin on soon from Reagon talked to him yesterday at KFC. He drives a black 05 with shelby badges and has hood pins ect. Nice looking car! Maybe you seen him around. Going to have ufc fight at my house tonight if intrested in maybe meeting some of the guys. Dont know how many are comeing but your more than welcome. Just check out events section
Phill

thacker8394

Hi my name is Robert i was refered to this siet my blackstallion06 after meeting him at NASNI here in sandiego. i own a black 05 gt with a few mods nothing special just what i can aford one peace at a time. this is my first mustang i have ever owned and i have fell in love with it. i would love to meet some of the guys that are in the san diego area and maybe join the san diego chapter. i would love to do more work done on my car but the whole OHC thing is new to me i am a pushrod guy. that and the fact that it coust a arm and a leg to get this thing tuned. well anyway just wanted to say hi and i love the site.

blackstallion06

Donator
Robert (thacker8394) Hey whats up glad to see you made it to site. Hope you enjoy yourself. Hope to see you at race legal this friday. Check the events section for up dates on whats going on

J

JATMAC

Happy New Year to Wicked Stangs San Diego

Mac is looking for 2008 Mustangs

Need to verify fitment of product line

Anyone interested can email or call

Cheers

J Coffman
National Sales
Mac Products
jay@macperformance.com
800-367-4486

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
dang it why couldn't you want an 07? This is crap I am always a day late and a dollar short.

LOL Happy New Year J.

Gib

99MystiC

Hey my name is Anthony, I live in the san diego and love mustangs. I have 3 mustang right now but not for long will be selling one. Just wanted to say watsup. I was also told that there is a crusie from saleen factory to temecula jan 26th i think.