• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome, it was nice meeting you last night, and if you were looking for a place to find people who wrench, well, I'm here, lol. Welcome to the site. I had the silver LX BTW

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
Welcome, it was nice meeting you last night, and if you were looking for a place to find people who wrench, well, I'm here, lol. Welcome to the site. I had the silver LX BTW

Oh ok cool. Thanks cause i wasnt sure who you were. lol Gotta learn peoples names around here. It was good to meet you as well.

Red

Welcome to the club Sick. Not sure I meet you at the Q. I was racing a lot last night. Hope to talk to you soon though.

Lefthand

Checking in with a 2011 GT/CS Black on black...just moved to San Diego. Working at Miramar. Enjoying the warm weather...

Red

Checking in with a 2011 GT/CS Black on black...just moved to San Diego. Working at Miramar. Enjoying the warm weather...

Sweet another GT/GS in the group. I just saw your same car at the Coronando speed festival this last weekend. Looks great. Hope to see you soon.

Brackett

hey my name is nick im new to san diego got here last year and bought my stang in march of 2010 its my first stang i havent done anything to it yet but plenty of plans if the money shows up lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
hey my name is nick im new to san diego got here last year and bought my stang in march of 2010 its my first stang i havent done anything to it yet but plenty of plans if the money shows up lol

Welcome to Wickedstangs. Come on out to some of our get togethers. We love to see you car (post pics). Money always seem to get in the way of mods we want. LOL!

GoWagon

Hello everyone my name is Greg. I got introduced to a Wicked Mustangs when my ex-girlfriend, Jennifer, purchased a '08 Shelby GT-C in Dec of last year and I was looking for a club to hang out with. At the same time, and the previous ten years here and there, I have been building this 59 Ford truck with the 98 Cobra motor and transmission. This March I finally got it on the road and have been enjoying that (until the clutch burned up on Sunday). I still have a little bit of finish work to do to it but its a gas to drive and I love having an updated drive line. It used to be a F250 and now it is a F nothing... Basically the motor is stock with a set of shorties on it and a BBK air filter. I stuck a TKO 500 behind it in June. Its got a Mustang II suspension upfront and four or five leafs from the rear have been removed and the remainder re-arched. Front brakes are mid 80s GM something and the rear are Lincoln Versailles (or whoever you spell it). Wheels are polished old U.S. Mags from the swap meet.

If anyone has the info on the hot clutch set up for this combo let me know. Thanks. Look forward to getting back into the cruise thing again once I get it back on the road.

thenewguy

New guy with a slobra...wanted to see whats going on. I've seen your cars around with decals on them, so I thought I'd check it out.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
welcome newguy. check out what events we have going here in san diego and come check join us. Hope to meet you and your car soon.

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Welcome to Wicked Stangs Mustang Club and Forum

Make sure to tell a little bit about yourself and how did you hear about Wicked Stangs. Hope you enjoy your stay make sure to check back often as our site is updated daily.. With Events and Shows.

Well I have been a member since 2008 right after I bought my Bullitt. But. I have not been around for quite some time. Was in a nasty car accident May 2010 and am still not recovered. I hope you all are doing well and I look forward to hearing from anyone who wishes to say hello. :)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Hey FS it's been along time. I didn't know about the accident hope your doing good.

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Also, it looks as if you've put on a little weight (Judging by your avatar). I'm certain you'll get over both, with all the good, strong, healing vibes headed your way from the Stickedwangs group.