• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

Eddie Quinones

Hello my name is Eddie and I live in Vista Ca and I love mnew 08 Mustang V6. I havnt owned it a month and already have purchased my 1st performance part. K&N cai and an SCT tuner coming soon. Any North County peeps out there??? Need advice on a couple things. Mainly are ther any local shops you recommend for an exhaust sytem?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hello my name is Eddie and I live in Vista Ca and I love mnew 08 Mustang V6. I havnt owned it a month and already have purchased my 1st performance part. K&N cai and an SCT tuner coming soon. Any North County peeps out there??? Need advice on a couple things. Mainly are ther any local shops you recommend for an exhaust sytem?

Eddie, how did you hear about us? Someone will chime in soon about a exhaust shop location..

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA

Welcome. I would recommend RPMM, they're in Miramar area. They are one of the sponsors for the club and they will definitely steer you in the right directions. Not too familiar with the shops up further north in your area though.

03sdgt

Whats up everyone,

I drive a white 03 GT with a few mods:

3.73 Ford racing gears
Diablosport tuner
Bassani catback exhaust w/off road x-pipe
Mach 1 grille delete and lip
Smoked headlights and fogs
Shorty antenna

Love the car and the community, hopefully I can make a meet if work and time permit.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Whats up everyone,

3.73 Ford racing gears
Diablosport tuner
Shorty antenna

Love the car and the community, hopefully I can make a meet if work and time permit.
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.. Get some pics up...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Whats up everyone,

3.73 Ford racing gears
Diablosport tuner
Shorty antenna

Welcome. Keep and eye on the event and calendar for our meets. We have our monthly meeting on 3/7 at Kearny Pearson Ford. Check out the info on the calendar.

Ford1288

Donator
What's going on man, I am the one that found you on SVTP. WS does all sorts of things in SoCal, mainly San Diego. Look through our site and also check the upcoming events on the calendar. Have any questions just ask. Welcome!

98_cobra_vert

Hey I'm in Escondido if you need any help with anything let me no

98_cobra_vert

T
What's going on man, I am the one that found you on SVTP. WS does all sorts of things in SoCal, mainly San Diego. Look through our site and also check the upcoming events on the calendar. Have any questions just ask. Welcome!
Thanks bro ya I hope to meet up soon is there anything goingvon friday or Saturday?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
They usually park at the finish line. Man I miss the Friday night racing.