• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Hey all, name is dusten.
I met some of you guys at barona this weekend. I had the black motorcycle. FordFanStan from DMP sent me over here.
Little bit about myself, navy, 10 years, going to school at the ASW base in point loma.

I have an 89 LX Vert.
5 lug conversion with sn-95 spindles calipers and rotors up front with ranger drums in the rear with yukon axles. Auburn locker with 3.73's. Stainless brake lines.
BBK springs and rear upper and lower arms.
17" bullits with 275's rear and 245's front.
Stock T-5 with Centerforce clutch
Full length sub frame connectors
6 point cage with removable door bars
Engine is new with about 2300 miles, stock rebuild .030 on the bottom end built my me and my father, gt-40 heads, explorer intake, 24lbers, c&l maf, bbk cai, mac shorties, mac o/r h-pipe with 2.5" catback. E-cam, tfs springs,
0302091739.jpg
egr delete, smog delete, ac delete, underdrives, walbro 255, and i think thats it. i could be missing something, but you never know. when the new motor went in, in with it went bbk valve covers, new water pump, oil pump, ps pump, and all the other expendable **** you replace.

Here are some pictures.
DSC00400.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

0302091732.jpg

0302091739.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

yes, my engine is pink
DSC00321.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

and the old motor
DSC00318.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

with my truck
DSC00252.jpg

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
thanks guys, she's nice on the surface, but rough around the edges.

jamesb

Hi,

I met a bunch of you at the Crown Point meet-up. I was in the black/white GT500 with my two princesses in the back with their pink car seats. Fun morning - sorry I had to leave early. Great to meet you all. I'm absolutely sh*te with names so forgive me for not calling any out. :hmmmm2: Thanks to the fellow with the black on red GT500 for a quick spin and a sanity check on my tranny noise. My girls were really impressed with all the "race cars". :)

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone again sometime soon.

James

Bullett_Bret

Hey Folks,

Been registered for a while but I finally decided to introduce myself.

My name is Bret and I've owned my 2008 Bullitt for a little over a year now (July08) and have loved every minute of it.

I live in Ramona and own a buch of different vehicles - an 78 MGB, a 78 Porsche 928, an old 84 BMW 325E (Chick car) as well as a 2001 F150 Supercrew 4x4.

I am a former Marine (no such thing as an Ex-Marine) 77-81 Huey Crewchief.

Family - I am the father of 6 (three boys & three girls) ranging in age from 32yrs down to 6 yrs. I am even a Grandpa too - with 2 grand babies.

Anyway - I'm looking forward to meeting everyone over the next few meetings.

BTW I attended the QM All Mustangs meet last year and am going again this year too. Anybody else going up?

Cheers,
Bret

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Bret,
Nice to meet you. Hope to meet you in person, too.

There's a post up for the Queen Mary. Planning on getting a cruise up to the show. May plan an early cruise to go with those going up to show just so we can get parking space.

shelby_girl_619

hey whats up,
my name is karie i recently just sold my sti and bought a new shelby gt! someone on another forum told me to come here and check it out!

onetulsaman

My name is ray and I live in tulsa Ok and I own 2 05 mustangs. My Son is stationed in Lemoore Ca for the navy and right now he has my 05 convertable with him. Ya I am a nice dad.
I joined this sight in hopes for information and to put my son in contact with fellow mustang lovers near him.

Tommy

hey whats up,
my name is karie i recently just sold my sti and bought a new shelby gt! someone on another forum told me to come here and check it out!

Hey Steve! (Fighting Sailor) another Shelby GT!

My name is ray and I live in tulsa Ok and I own 2 05 mustangs. My Son is stationed in Lemoore Ca for the navy and right now he has my 05 convertable with him. Ya I am a nice dad.
I joined this sight in hopes for information and to put my son in contact with fellow mustang lovers near him.

Plenty of our folks in the Lemoore area....Ichiduo, Feared, Foxman, ...I know there's more just can't recall them all

WELCOME TO ALL :hello: :pepsi:

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
hey whats up,

Both welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.. We are a very active club hope to see you all at some events... And again Welcome..

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
hey whats up,

Welcome...happy you made it over.

Welcome.....your son would be in our Central Valley chapter. Most of those guys are stationed on Lemoore. I'm sure they will be glad to help him with any questions or help he would have. BTW...you are a very nice dad. LOL!

Screamin03

Hey everyone. My name is Chris and I have a 1997 Black on Black Cobra fully built motor tons of bolt on and a big shot of nitrous along with a 2003 10th Anniversary Cobra totally stock with only 6000 miles on it. Hope to see you guys around!