• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Nov 12, 2011] SAVE THE DATE! PARADE & FESTIVAL (Chula Vista, CA)

deceptistang

So. the statement he said about convertibles plus 5 is irrelevant? I hope so. My car is ready to roll. This can become an annual thing. As always getting bigger and better.

Red

I talked to the lady from the parade. She would like 5 verts and up to 13 others for the parade.

Red

Oh by the way Jon your still under the maybe I'll be there and not the yes I'll be there.

dtopford

hmm I may have my wife do the photography as well, anyone else have potential photographers at their disposal?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I hate to bring a cloud to the parade, but that is a possibility. I certainly hope not. But right now all forecast points to rain. Red, do the organizer have alternate plans?

Dan....need more sunshine dance or at least anti-rain dance.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I hate to bring a cloud to the parade, but that is a possibility. I certainly hope not. But right now all forecast points to rain. Red, do the organizer have alternate plans?

Dan....need more sunshine dance or at least anti-rain dance.

weather.JPG

Hopefully it does not rain.. If it doesn't happen, Pacquiao fight my house..:)

Red

I just got this e-mail today about the parade.

Good afternoon !!
hope everything is great!!
Please find attach information regarding the 2nd Annual Otay Ranch VIP Red Carpet Parade and Festival
We know the forecast say that November 12 will be a rainy day but we will watch the weather news every day
We will let you know by Friday if the plans stay the same or we have a news :)
thank you so much for your patience

please feel free to contact us if you have any question

have a wonderful week !!

Best Regards

Parade Band Foundation Inc
Lourdes Ramos* Festival Coordinator
lourdesideas@yahoo.com

http://www.paradeband.org
(619)274-6117