• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Barona 1-10-09 Results

yosemiddysam

Donator
Sounding Beastly and being street legal just dont mix lmao. We arent trying to run our brotheren right?????? Isnt it all bout making them bow ties bleed ford blue??????

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
THAT 05GT will probaly be in the 6's that is if he brings that car out. He has 3. Two foxes and that twin turbo 05gt that has ported heads, cams and all the goodies. He said he will try to bring the FOX and the 05GT when I talked to him at "Q" when the guys one all the trophies

02gt

I thought his plate says BAD05GT, and he has a bulit engine with a wipple on it. I saw the car in video on race legal if remeber right.

gmantheman

I thought his plate says BAD05GT, and he has a bulit engine with a wipple on it. I saw the car in video on race legal if remeber right.

I think you are right, it says BAD05GT. I do believe he has a Kenne Bell or he may have put in a Whipple after his block cracked and he had his engine rebuilt. I will ask him about it.

02gt

100_0750.jpg

100_0753.jpg

Here is the slick that i mentioned yesterday. these have about 8/10's of tread left in them, i picked them up for 100 bucks. Not to bad for a set of used slicks.

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
my best time was 8.430 @ like 88mph on street tires. i should see some better times on the 25th, i got a suprise...

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I hope that I can get in the low, low 9's if I can tree good. hopefully not too good though or I might be disqualified for running too fast.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Yep :) Lol, maybe I'll found out which cylinder it is.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
02GT I think you will get alot better times out of the hosiers. The tire I think was just to big for your car it seemed like it bogged it down. Wait till you se what I bought!!!

02gt

yeah those 28.5's were on their last leg, and they are just too large for this car 26's should turn out to be a great improvment.