• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Barona 1-10-09 Results

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
i think i am gonna need a ride home....the half shafts dont like what im gonna do to them. maybe they will last. maybe they wont.

02gt

IM assuming you bought sticky tires if you're saying something like that. Should cut decent times though.

DSGimportslayer

DSG in the hisouse!
Staff member
275/50/15 MT ET streets, just having problems finding rims for them. and gonna remove my front sway bar, im hoping to shave 3 tenths off but there have been people saying i will knock off 4 or 5 tenths.

02gt

Yeah i would say, but i was just thinking, i dont think that was a good idea that you bought 15's because 15's dont work with the cobra brakes. I think you may have to buy 1/2" spacers for your wheels. Iwas reading this in Muscle mustangs a few days ago.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
If you want to get 17" tires, I have my old Bullitt 17x9 rims 2 of them

yosemiddysam

Donator
Spacers and drag racing just dont mix. Good way to snap lugs. I have had to replace some of mine everytime I have taken my rims off. I just quit using them.

02gt

baronajan.jpg

These guys got smart with their pics.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Go to their stand when you take a break. They'll show you pictures of your car right there and then if they have it uploaded.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Spacers and drag racing just dont mix. Good way to snap lugs. I have had to replace some of mine everytime I have taken my rims off. I just quit using them.

3" studs are the key. They are harder and the spacer will not be an issue because more of the threads will be engaged.