• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Barona Drags

M

Mustangcwo

Go for the triax. I'm ordering mine from Emilio......RIGHT NOW...GET ON IT PREZ

spdpilot

I will be at Barona.... I was going to go on Saturday night, but I might switch it to Friday instead. Haven't decided.

I already put the invite to another GT500 for Sat. He is suppose to have his new Whipple installed by Friday. 700rwhp should be interesting at Barona. See what he says. Trying to get some more Mustangs running down there. I want to see his car with that new whipple kit, as I am thinking about getting one.

Putting the new suspension parts on my GT500 right now, will have the Nitto's on..... should be a whole new car at the track.

Homestang

NEXT RACE: MAY 1 & 2, 2009

4:00 PM TO MIDNIGHT Sat, May 2
PRO MOD INVADERS AND FASTEST DOORSLAMMERS / TEST & TUNE GAMBLER GRUDGE

:D

02gt

well guys im sorry to say i got f'd in the a' today, a guy in my shop is SIQ and i have to stand duty fire marshall for him....i will probably go to the races tomorrow....:banghead:

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
well guys im sorry to say i got f'd in the a' today, a guy in my shop is SIQ and i have to stand duty fire marshall for him....i will probably go to the races tomorrow....:banghead:

That's what happens when you're a BOOT! LOL. Damn, I was going to go watch you race too. :(

02gt

That's what happens when you're a BOOT! LOL. Damn, I was going to go watch you race too. :(

a boot???!!!! son i outta.... nevermind..... but yeah im gonna rol tomorrow night, may not get as many runs but better then nothing....

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Don't think I can make it tomorrow. I have to work on a final project for school. Give me a call tomorrow and let me know how you did. N- heat up them got damn tires!!!

02gt

i will, i got the line lok already to go so i should get some decent burn outs....

02gt

update update***** i got let off the HOOK, so im back on for tonight, orange better see you out there.....