• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Chris's install and banner

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
E it was done on a plotter. You say it's too hard so you wouldn't try, we seen a challenge and steped up to it to accomplish it. We overcome while others go the easier route!
Good job Phil and Chris! I think that is the best wickedstangs banner I have seen.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
E it was done on a plotter. You say it's too hard so you wouldn't try, we seen a challenge and steped up to it to accomplish it. We overcome while others go the easier route!
Good job Phil and Chris! I think that is the best wickedstangs banner I have seen.

Been there than that..:)
DSC_5216.jpg

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Yeah that one does look a little easier. I dont see any of the letters in two colors. :) E did you use photo shop? Just kidding. It would be easier to do it like the gt500 all you have to do is spread the words out further.( blue and white are easy match) Chris's is dead center of the car. Both banners look nice but I def have to say Chris's looks better. We should make a poll lol