• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

header install

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
yeah i dont think youd be in the 12's so what i am hearing is a 05+ gt with minor mods is just as quick as a stock 03 04 cobra with 100 more rwhp I dont think so

maverick169v

WS Posting God
how did you shave a second at qualcomm with a couple boltons? i already had minor suspension, 3.73s, clutch, and drag radials and i shaved a second when i put on the kb and picked up 100+hp. i need to start shopping at that store.lol.

you guys all going friday? the wife wants me to go do some husband wife stuff but if i can get out i will be there, i just picked up slicks and im pretty sure i owe black stallion a pass. i will try to go, i want to but shes the boss.

maverick169v

WS Posting God
beejay31000 said:
at the FW, not at the ground

your saying ford quoted flywheel? i though they always quoted to the wheels. besides i had seen stock terminatos put down high 300s stock. im gonna have to do some research.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
380 lywheel is right as far as I know. I will have you all ****ting with jst my bolt ons I get in 12's. Wi the Formula after next mods and lightened fron in I will be in 12's. Well as far as racing goes it all dpends on Driver. I seen Mach man Crush car after car in his Mach and as I said before he could have been on a mid west gravel road and beat a 4x4 off the line lol I dont know how he does it. It is all about the driver. Roushed2 read the articles I posted. Its possible with bolt ons and lightened car with good sticky tires

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
There were some freaks that made real close to 400 stock. But from what I have seen most are in the 360-375 RWHP range stock......

Gib

blackstallion06

Donator
maverick169v said:
how did you shave a second at qualcomm with a couple boltons? i already had minor suspension, 3.73s, clutch, and drag radials and i shaved a second when i put on the kb and picked up 100+hp. i need to start shopping at that store.lol.

you guys all going friday? the wife wants me to go do some husband wife stuff but if i can get out i will be there, i just picked up slicks and im pretty sure i owe black stallion a pass. i will try to go, i want to but shes the boss.

I shaved time by actually getting traction bro. ( peddling ****s ) If you go to Chris's myspace you can see a video of us racing and hear me peddling I was running a 255 and now I have BFG 285. I have alot more tread. I got 4:10's in mine. You going to run street tires or on slicks? I am running street tires. I am saving for slicks and Nitrous now for FFW. I will have a 12 second car there for sure.. I am going I talked to my LPO so I can get out of duty. I told him I already had tickets lol that I thought duty was Sat. I will run you bro if you dont have the slicks on your car. Well hell I will run you with them LOL What am I saying

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Black you are missing the point..... You keep saying "In the 12's" with CAI, Headers, Exhaust, and a Tune. But you have quoted articles that have done more than those items to get the 12's. And in your last post you are talking about lightening the car.......Well damn of course you will be able to get into the 12's but it is not because of just a CAI, headers, exhaust, and a tune......there is alot more involved....Tires, Lightening, stiffening, anything that you have done to the car since it came off the showroom floor......Shifter, gears that all counts too.....

Gib

GT400SC

PM for Decals
Am I missing something here? Didn't I just see a Stock 07 GT on "Pass Time" run inthe 12's with NO bolt ons?

If it can be done stock, shouldn't the goal be a little loftier? Like 11's?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Stock ran in the 12's?????? Wow they hid something from them. It should not be able to do that no matter what. Stock that is.

I had a neighbor in Washington who had a SRT-4 that ran in the high 12's.....I will say the one time we met at a light....his car was quite a bit quicker and faster than mine, so if he was high 12's on a 1/4 mile then mine would have been high 13's if not low 14's. Just food for thought....you will never be fast enough to beat everyone all the time.

Gib

maverick169v

WS Posting God
blackstallion06 said:
I shaved time by actually getting traction bro. ( peddling ****s ) If you go to Chris's myspace you can see a video of us racing and hear me peddling I was running a 255 and now I have BFG 285. I have alot more tread. I got 4:10's in mine. You going to run street tires or on slicks? I am running street tires. I am saving for slicks and Nitrous now for FFW. I will have a 12 second car there for sure.. I am going I talked to my LPO so I can get out of duty. I told him I already had tickets lol that I thought duty was Sat. I will run you bro if you dont have the slicks on your car. Well hell I will run you with them LOL What am I saying

jesus i hate this censorship, i dontkonw what word is after peddling.lol. FFW? fun fords? when and where? i will try to be there saturday. i suppose i could ruin your night before i put slicks on.lol. thats if the wife lets me out.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
stock 07 gt in the 12's, NO WAY. termy "advertised" HP is 390hp390tq (flywheel) and they run 12.5's. stock gt's run 13.7ish

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
im gonna go down there friday if i can afford it, but i dont have the money to race. i will have to do it next time. i bet i will hit 8's tho

maverick169v

WS Posting God
beejay31000 said:
im gonna go down there friday if i can afford it, but i dont have the money to race. i will have to do it next time. i bet i will hit 8's tho
thought you already ran an 8.2? or did you say 9.2? you where drunk, why cant i remember?

blackstallion06

Donator
maverick169v said:

I shaved time by actually getting traction bro. I was running a 255 and now I have BFG 285. I have alot more tread. I got 4:10's in mine. You going to run street tires or on slicks? I am running street tires. I am saving for slicks and Nitrous now for FFW. I will have a 12 second car there for sure.. I am going I talked to my LPO so I can get out of duty. I told him I already had tickets lol that I thought duty was Sat. I will run you bro if you dont have the slicks on your car. Well hell I will run you with them LOL What am I saying