• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 6, 2013] (San Diego) Mustangs By The Bay-2013 (San Diego, CA)

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Need a stock class winner.

gapy9u4u.jpg

Don't think I qualify for stock class anymore ;) haha

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
BUMP......

Let's get this going. We are a little over a month away. Don't wait until the last minute to register. They will sellout. I have also heard San Diego Stangs are recruiting hard to try to beat us for club participation. Let's not let "OUR" trophy go to another club. Let's get on the online registration and get your car in there. Thanks!

The 11 that already registered should probably include Gwen and Donna since they never RSVP anyway, right? So unofficially, that makes 13 or 14 if you include Emilio's two vehicles, but that's still a long way from the goal of 30 vehicles. Like what Danny said, this is a great show. Plus, the raffle prizes are hot. 40 inch flat screen TV is the grand prize along with 50/50 and various other consolation prizes. If I get my stuff painted and delivered in time, I might move up to 11-14 modified class, but that's a big IF.

SilverSurfer619

Dad and me registered on aug 26 hell yea!!!! I want it to be Oct already!!! If anyone is thnking about doing the show STOP THINKING AND JUST DO IT!!! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!! SO MANY BEAUTIFUL CARS!!!! SIGN UP OR MISS OUT!!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If you haven't already register, here's a video from last year's show. Don't miss out being a part of the best Mustang show in SoCal.

Napo619

BUMP......

Let's get this going. We are a little over a month away. Don't wait until the last minute to register. They will sellout. I have also heard San Diego Stangs are recruiting hard to try to beat us for club participation. Let's not let "OUR" trophy go to another club. Let's get on the online registration and get your car in there. Thanks!

You have heard that San Diego Stangs is recruiting hard to try and beat Wicked? LMAO.. Where did this non-sense come from? We have done nothing out of the norm so either your "logic" or your "birdies" are faulty.

2K7GTCS

You have heard that San Diego Stangs is recruiting hard to try and beat Wicked? LMAO.. Where did this non-sense come from? We have done nothing out of the norm so either your "logic" or your "birdies" are faulty.
Is you is, or is you aint, tryin' to get members from our club, to join your club? Huh!? I has it on good authority, that y'all be try to steal members away from us. HAA!! (Just kidding).

I just registered, so that should put us over the top. SDStangs has not rolled with anywhere near 15+ cars in a very long time. Ahem, but then, neither have we...

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA

You know this is in good fun right? A good little competition and there's no accusation of any sort. And the recruitment is not necessarily just for the show but in general and we have no issue with that, good to see you guys grow. Its just something to motivate my members to get going on their registration. Not attacking you guys. We love you, man!:)

Reactions: Red

Napo619

Is you is, or is you aint, tryin' to get members from our club, to join your club? Huh!? I has it on good authority, that y'all be try to steal members away from us. HAA!! (Just kidding).

LMAO.. I was about to say in no way have we approached your members and tried to get them to convert to the darkside.
You know this is in good fun right? A good little competition and there's no accusation of any sort. And the recruitment is not necessarily just for the show but in general and we have no issue with that, good to see you guys grow. Its just something to motivate my members to get going on their registration. Not attacking you guys. We love you, man!:)

Seemed to me like you were throwing us under the bus to motivate your members and in turn making us the bad guys which could later lead to issues or resentment. So it sort of pissed me off when I heard about your post via 3 other people. Literally 3 other people. But thanks for clarifying.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
LMAO.. I was about to say in no way have we approached your members and tried to get them to convert to the darkside.

Seemed to me like you were throwing us under the bus to motivate your members and in turn making us the bad guys which could later lead to issues or resentment. So it sort of pissed me off when I heard about your post via 3 other people. Literally 3 other people. But thanks for clarifying.

I will never throw you guys under the bus nor will I ever bad mouth you guys. That was not my intention and if that is what was taken, I truly apologize for the misconception. You guys are brothers (sisters in some cases) to us and I will never do or say anything to make you guys look bad. My intention was nothing but for spirit of competition to get my guys to register for this show. The more people register the better it is to benefit the charity this show is for. So, again I apologize for any misconception, that was not my intention to upset or offend your club. Please let all you members know and give them my apologies for the misunderstanding.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Deadline for registration is this Wednesday, 9/25. Go online and register if you haven't already. Don't miss the biggest show in San Diego.