• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Oct 6, 2013] (San Diego) Mustangs By The Bay-2013 (San Diego, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Mustangs By the Bay is approaching quickly. Extended deadline to register is 9/29. If you haven't already register, you can do it online and it is still $30 until after the new deadline.

We will meet up at the Starbucks located at 1620 Camino De La Reina, San Diego. We will meet at 7am and roll out at 7:30am.

We will roll to the show together. It is pretty impressive looking with over 20 Mustangs going down the freeway and through the city into the check in area of the show. Can't wait for next week. And remember, we have a detail day set up for the Saturday before the show on Oct 5th. We have 8 cars signed up already, and I believe we have 3 more time slots remaining. You can go to the thread via this link: http://www.wickedstangs.com/communi...ay-for-mustangs-by-the-bay-chula-vista.21223/

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
KAR Motorsports painted a plenum cover and coil covers in a screaming yellow and black scheme. I should take delivery of it by Tuesday (fingers crossed) and my custom painted interior kit came in. Going to try to put that in this Sunday.
@wickedstangs, the decal adds 15 hp. I need more.

That's right. I forgot you were getting that. Cool. Can't wait to see it on your car.

alaninsd1

You didn't do it online?

What's your full name? So, I can send your name to the organizer. So he will know to expect your registration.
I fill it up online , i should be expecting a confirmation letter ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I fill it up online , i should be expecting a confirmation letter right? Full name is Alan Barajas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they will either email you a confirmation or send you a letter. I'm thinking it will be an email since its so close to the show. But I will let the organizer know.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok, I spoke to Ron and he said if you registered online today, he believes you will get an email confirmation, provided you gave a good email address. He is not sure if a confirmation will be mailed, but he will check with the person in charge of registration.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Reminder, deadline to register at $30 and in your class is tomorrow, 9/29. After tomorrow, it will be $50 and Day of Show class and it is not guarantee you will be able to get in the show. They have placed an absolute cutoff at 350 cars.

50hhh

Any one know from what time to what time the show is going to be? What time does it start and what time will it end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Any one know from what time to what time the show is going to be? What time does it start and what time will it end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

They will start check in for the show at 7am. Award ceremony is usually around 3pm. Show starts at 10am, but its a park, so its pretty much open.