• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Second Annual Remember the Fallen Car Show

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
There should be an option somewhere to place an offer on a three star hotel in the victorville/hisperia area.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok. I got a room at the same Marriott as Todd and Matt for $50/night. Never use the name your price option on Priceline, but pretty cool. Thanks Matt for your help. Going to stay 2 nights, Friday and Saturday.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
awesome Danny. looking forward to it. We can hit up friday night again at the cruise night and whatever else is going on

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yep. Todd, Matt, and I are in the same hotel. And I believe Red and Dave (2k7gtcs)will be coming up with us. Not sure who else is coming. But Friday night cruise will definitely be cool and hit up that steak house you mentioned for dinner. Should be a fun time.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
To those going to this show from San Diego. I'm thinking we meet at the Denny's parking lot in Mira Mesa off the 15 at 9:30am. Plan departure 10 am. Last year Todd and I left at this time and traffic wasn't too bad. Post up if this time is good.
So far its myself, MustangCWO, Red, Vaporyzed, and 2k7GTCS are going. Post up if you are going.

RSVP

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Bump.

Lets get your apps in and rooms booked. This is for everybody, not just San Diego. There will be plans for Friday night, too.