• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Second Annual Remember the Fallen Car Show

Renegade

i took the weekend off so ill be there with or in my dads mustang, mine is now gone, still need to register

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
that would be awesome. as long as you guys can get me the pre registration by this weekend I will waive the 4/20 deadline.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Bump

You can still pre-register if you send your registration in by this weekend. Also, if you are coming up Friday night or spending a night, go to Priceline.com and get a good rate. We are staying at the Courtyard by Marriot in Hesperia.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Last year W.S. Took club participation. This year there is some competition for it. Team Shelby and Cruzin Buddies are all tied with pre registrations. Try to take it again.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Hey Emilio you should have Monica come out for the show and bring the kids. I am thinking of getting a bounce house for the kids

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
I just got word from 3 more Team Shelby guys that they are coming out. Wicked Stangs might get beat out this time

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I just got word from 3 more Team Shelby guys that they are coming out. Wicked Stangs might get beat out this time

You may be right. We have a large membership here in San Diego, but we have a problem gathering the cars we had in the past. Most Endorsed Events, we could roll 20 deep in the past. Now, we are lucky to roll ten deep.

The good news, Dennis, we will have more cars than last time.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
That will be great. You guys will get the chance to hit the dirt in the Raptor before I trade it. looking a a Boss302 Laguna Seca and a GT500