• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Second Annual Remember the Fallen Car Show

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Bump. Once again, I'm hoping to get at least a dozen cars up to Victorville for this event. You get free lunch, a BBQ (after the show), the Raptor experience, a cruise up and back, Friday night Victorville Club meet at Lowes, meet members from several chapters and an awesome cause. Support our fallen heros, support WickedStangs Inland Empire and have an awesome car show weekend.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Bump.

If you are planning on going, get the registration into Roushed2. Registration is in the attached file below.

Attachments

• FCC VICTORVILLE PRESENTS SECOND ANNUAL REMEMBER THE FALLENCAR AND[1].pdf
    160.5 KB · Views: 2

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I text Eddie and told him about this event and to check the forum for more information. Maybe we can post a thread on their site, too.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Emilio, get this event posted on SDStangs. I already posted over at Rebel Stangs. Report to me when complete....LOL!!!\

Renegade

Hey Dennis post this on the Mach 1 registry, I'm sure you will get a couple bites there, possibly SVTP also

Renegade

95% sure we will be there, i believe joe mentioned going but i cant remember 100%. no word on any other members yet but we will see, I will be Mach-less though so we will either take my dads V6 or my new car if i get one by then.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
95% sure we will be there, i believe joe mentioned going but i cant remember 100%. no word on any other members yet but we will see, I will be Mach-less though so we will either take my dads V6 or my new car if i get one by then.

Cool. We are going up on Friday and getting a room at the Courtyard Marriot in Hesperia. We got it for $50/night through Priceline.com. So, if you guys are planning to come up the night before, may want to try that. Good to hangout with y'all the day before.

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Alright guys got 1 Team Shelby guy today and 1 Rebel Stangs. No more Wicked Stangs guys/gals. It is going to be a blast guys/gals come on out for a good time.

2011GT500

I might be able to make this is anybody else coming from central valley