• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 10th Anniversary 30 NOV 2008

Will you attend the 10th anniversary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Mustangcwo

Xodus989 said:
I'm going to be in, I'm also going to try to get my dad to come. Edit, are we doing a barbecue for everyone, or are we on our own?

There will be a BBQ and drinks.

Xodus989

Ugh, crap. I have to back out... I'm doing an all night thing at the wild animal park the night before... If plans change I'll be in.

wickedv6

Donator
10 Years Already

It's odd to think that I purchased my first Stang 9 years ago and joined the club soon after that. There is no way that I would miss this 10 year celebration.

All the old schoolers should come out for this. We'll see what Stang I cruise in with too.

Always representing,

Kristian

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
wickedv6 said:
It's odd to think that I purchased my first Stang 9 years ago and joined the club soon after that. There is no way that I would miss this 10 year celebration.

All the old schoolers should come out for this. We'll see what Stang I cruise in with too.

Always representing,

Kristian

Holy sh!t man where have you been? Good to hear from you. Hope to see you at the 10 year BBQ.

Bobby

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
may be able to attnd.

we will see
daughter due on the 25th

plus currently in GA but we hall see

wickedv6

Donator
orange395w said:
Holy sh!t man where have you been? Good to hear from you. Hope to see you at the 10 year BBQ.

Bobby

Just finished up school and working, I got my full time job just last year and now just getting back into the game. I can't wait for the BBQ either, especially sicne it's been too long since I've cruised out with the club.

I don't know what stang I'll be getting in the coming month or so, but I actually just want to buy another black '97 and duplicate the one I had before; this time a V8 though.

wikedcobra312

oh ****, what up kris, how ya been? i will be there fo sho, it will be fun and i do hope a lot of the old schoolers can make it out.

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Damn...wish I could attend!!!

One and All,

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly wish I could attend the WS 10th Ann Party!!! It does seem like yesterday when a small group of guys guys and one lovely lady (Monica) got together to help keep this Mustang Club together after it broke apart at the seams due to petty B/S!!!

Now look at us...Wicked Stangs 10th Ann Party!!!

CONGRATS to one and all!!!

I'm stuck working on a small island (Cuba) and can not get time off until the end of December!!! Party hardy my friends but do it safe and smartly!!! NO DRINKING AND DRIVING!!! I do not want to come back home to SoCal and find out a WS'er got stupid and messed up his/her life with a DUI!!! That will reaaaaaaaaaaaly piss me off!!!

Props to Trick, Monica, Pha, Eddie, Booby (Trick Jr), Kristian and all the rest!!!

Looking forward to the 20th Year Party!!!

1 love,

~ Doug E. Fresh

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
What's up Doug!!?? Good to hear that you are safe and sound we hadn't heard from you in forever!

Bobby

wickedv6

Donator
Got the New Ride

Well, looks like i will be able to start representing the club again. This time with a V8.

I'll for sure see you guys at the BBQ in my new California Special.

Stang.jpg

W

wickedstangs

Awesome hope to see you there.. PM GT400SC for a new sticker:)