• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 10th Anniversary 30 NOV 2008

Will you attend the 10th anniversary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
im gonna try to make it. the 30th is supposed to be a work day for us because we go out on the boat the next day. boxer FTL. i hope the boat sinks in the harbor. well, like i said i will try and let you know as it gets closer

wickedv6

Donator
GT400SC said:
Very nice!! Needs a blue decal set! Hint hint!

My thoughts exactly, I just hope that the shop that I used to have them printed at hasn't closed it's doors (darn economy).

Xodus989

wickedv6 said:
My thoughts exactly, I just hope that the shop that I used to have them printed at hasn't closed it's doors (darn economy).

GT400SC Does them on his own vinyl cutter! His turn around I have seen on the forums is sometimes less than a few hours!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Heck, I think GT's turnaround time on the decal is maybe a couple of minutes. He's fast with them vinyl's and good work, too.

M

Mustangcwo

sdsubzero4 said:
Heck, I think GT's turnaround time on the decal is maybe a couple of minutes. He's fast with them vinyl's and good work, too.

Rumor is that he's always fast.....ALWAYS!!!!

wickedv6

Donator
sdsubzero4 said:

I just picked mine up yesterday, the shop is still there and going strong. The guy at Sign Design has been good to me in the past with getting stickers out rather quickly.

wickedv6

Donator
yosemiddysam said:
New pics required.

Sticker looks good, except that the "Stangs" is hanging down a bit on the right.

Stang2.JPG

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
looks great (cept the hang down already noted) but shouldny bother u unless yer tall like me and look out the window there. i need a fricken sticker now