• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 10th Anniversary 30 NOV 2008

Will you attend the 10th anniversary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wickedv6

Donator
Mustangcwo said:
There will be a BBQ and drinks.

Do you know if there have grills there? If so how many cause I don't want to hog any of the main grills.

Just asking cause I want to take some of my grilled hot wings that I have perfected over the years, lots of experimentation on my part ;)

M

Mustangcwo

Bring on them wings; I loves them chicken parts. I have to go by and survey the place on Monday and then I'll put out the word.

Does anyone have a small generator??

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I'm not sure how this is going to work because I think they rent those spaces out. Hopefully there is no one there on the 30th.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Also didnt we have a hard time getting to use our own grills due to the propane. I remember something but dont know if it was the same place.

yosemiddysam

Donator
I could bring my grill again if we can. Someone will have to drive the truck again probably but I am sure one of my friends will.

wickedv6

Donator
What time is this going to start?

For those coming from the South or Coast, do you guys want to meet some where and then cruise as a group?

Or is that in the plans already?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I am out......not going.

Sorry but I will try to make it to the 80's party....

Gib

M

Mustangcwo

Everyone relax. I reserved a spot at the lakes and tossed down the deposit. With that said, I still have to get a few questions answerd on BBQs and such when I call this morning. Here is the final tally of what it will cost:

1) $4 for every vehicle that enters Santee Lakes - Daily parking pass.

2) $10 for each family. That includes club members and their wife and children.

3) $10 for each guest.

That will include the food, sodas and area rental.

I'll post more about BBQs and such when I get some answers after 9am