• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shane's Corbra's rebirth has begun!

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
a dodge :p jk hope you get the headers figured out i know how it feels adding a bunch of new oys and worryign about what will work and wont work and when you will get her back. thanks for the update car looks amazin

Shane361

Close call! Thanks for the update Bill! I have been curious all day long with no internet on the ship for the next 2 weeks due to a network upgrade. Bill I like the way you think, please go the route you suggested. Gonna have to make the money last if I want to do everything I'm planning on. Question is...what's inside the block:questionmark::questionmark:

Mach1Marauder

Close call! Thanks for the update Bill! I have been curious all day long with no internet on the ship for the next 2 weeks due to a network upgrade. Bill I like the way you think, please go the route you suggested. Gonna have to make the money last if I want to do everything I'm planning on. Question is...what's inside the block:questionmark::questionmark:

I should find out this afternoon or tomorrow on what's inside this poor thing. I'm gonna pull it apart myself so I know exactly what's going on. I've got it sitting on a stand with a parts box and baggies right next to it. It depends if Lutton get my race engine back to me tomorrow of when I'll rear it down. I've got a big table in a separate room that I keep the race car and I like to lay stuff out on it and take dim checks all at once with everything laid out with the block next to it. It's just the way I like to visualize things better. More of that good ol Navy training coming out.:rofl::rofl:

Shane361

Shame I spent 12 grand from my rather hard working last deployment for a job that was ****. Not the first time I have been taken advantage of. Have a much better feeling about this build:rock: I just hope I can pull the money out of my ass in the next 6 months. Thanks Emilio..I will def talk to you about anything I need but will also go with the lowest price I can find so understand that. I am looking for a 3.4 Whipple in black...bottom price wins. -Shane

Renegade

Shame I spent 12 grand from my rather hard working last deployment for a job that was ****. Not the first time I have been taken advantage of. Have a much better feeling about this build:rock: I just hope I can pull the money out of my ass in the next 6 months. Thanks Emilio..I will def talk to you about anything I need but will also go with the lowest price I can find so understand that. I am looking for a 3.4 Whipple in black...bottom price wins. -Shane

i can drive right up the road from my girlfriends house and ask the guys at Whipple if you would like....

Renegade

well i guess thats good that you can hook him up... but kinda bad that you can under sell the actually company

Shane361

Down for a "Deployed Military" discount if one could be had!!! Maybe Whipple is sympathetic enough to REALLY me help out! Can tell them I'm leaving KenneBell for them! HA HA :rofl:

Renegade

Down for a "Deployed Military" discount if one could be had!!! Maybe Whipple is sympathetic enough to REALLY me help out! Can tell them I'm leaving KenneBell for them! HA HA :rofl:

that and they have hooked up members before

Shane361

Jim Bell gave me a couple of "Get Screwed" t-shirts. LOL!:rofl::rofl:

That reminds of a want to be KOCKY shirt I pitched to them. Of course it was late in their run so it didnt work out. But I liked it!
100_0804-1-1.jpg