• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shane's Corbra's rebirth has begun!

Shane361

What part of this ONE THOUGHT doesn't the dork understand?......SOMETHING has went thru the engine.........maybe ground strap in the past?

Danny from Lethal Performance in San Antonio is the guy I have been dealing with. They have a forum also but it is dead as can be. Will send him another email tonight now that I am home. At this point..it's looking like a new engine and my 2.2. Whipple will have to be another upgrade at a later time. -Shane

Shane361

Bill, could you please send me some pictures of any damage you can find. I'm already getting caught inbetween you and them so things are getting interesting. In one breath he is telling me your nuts and in the next their engine builder messed up. Trying to keep it civil but I'm not doing a great job...:nonono:

Mach1Marauder

Bill, could you please send me some pictures of any damage you can find. I'm already getting caught inbetween you and them so things are getting interesting. In one breath he is telling me your nuts and in the next their engine builder messed up. Trying to keep it civil but I'm not doing a great job...:nonono:

Dunno if I can send you pics, since I got a strange email last night about my message was still on the server for you or some crap like that. That was the one with the estimate attached as a PDF file
I'll take some pics today when I get a chance and up load them to my bucket account and send ya the links.

You need to tell this guy that he needs to keep a civil tongue in his mouth.

Shane361

The email you used I bet was my work email and it has been down for over a week. They have been rebuilding the system. My yahoo should work though Bill.-Shane

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i figured out the problem..... its a mustang. jk i would start talking to a lawyer as well and start gettng the ball rolling

Mach1Marauder

LOL!.............Thanks Emilio !

I got the crate in last week! As soon as the Melling Oil Pump comes in, I'll throw it on a stand, swap pumps and all the old engine stuff.
The new clutch assy. will be sweet and work well with the rebuilt T56.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
LOL!.............Thanks Emilio !

I got the crate in last week! As soon as the Melling Oil Pump comes in, I'll throw it on a stand, swap pumps and all the old engine stuff.
The new clutch assy. will be sweet and work well with the rebuilt T56.

:lol:

:postpics:

Renegade

haha, like all of my build threads are? hey you wouldn't happen to have and 8.8 spider gears laying around the shop would you?

Shane361

With 5 months down most of the build is paid for. Things should start happening now that the parts are rolling in. 2 months....cant wait to get back to the simple things in life!

Shane361

He said he isnt gonna uncrate the FR long block till he gets all the parts in. I dont blame him on that one! But all together she is getting the Aluminator long block, twin disc clutch, coil overs, k-member, upgraded oil pump, caster cambers, some powder painting, tranny checked out. Nothing crazy but with the luck I have had with this car I am very excited. Been about 2 years since she ran rite. Head gaskets and deployments plus homeport shift can hurt progress. Sure it will be a few more weeks on pics but I'm just as excited as anyone else...lol

Mach1Marauder

He said he isnt gonna uncrate the FR long block till he gets all the parts in. I dont blame him on that one! But all together she is getting the Aluminator long block, twin disc clutch, coil overs, k-member, upgraded oil pump, caster cambers, some powder painting, tranny checked out. Nothing crazy but with the luck I have had with this car I am very excited. Been about 2 years since she ran rite. Head gaskets and deployments plus homeport shift can hurt progress. Sure it will be a few more weeks on pics but I'm just as excited as anyone else...lol

I wish I had all the money you've spent on this car in the last two years. You would have had on of the baddest Cobras in the country!

But at least now you will have a pretty dang nasty and RELIABLE car that you can have lots of fun with for years to come.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
sad no pics but finally some one is working on your car that wont stab you in the back and do great work